Old January 4th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Left luggage in Flaine

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:41:58 +0000, "
" wrote:

We are off to Flaine at the weekend and will arrive in the resort
Saturday morning. Naturally we would like to ski on Saturday but cannot
get into our accommodation until 17:00. Does anyone (Ace perhaps?) know
of any left luggage places in Flaine?

Sorry, there's no such thing there, but you may be able to leave it in
the Agency office? Who are you using?

I guess you don't actually know anyone in the resort, so my other
suggestion, which would be to leave it chez someone else, is probably
less than helpful ;-}

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)