Old February 18th 05, 08:42 AM
Peter Clinch

Booker C. Bense wrote:

_ All I have to say is that neither England or the USA are noted
for their dominance in any kind of XC racing never mind classic.

First, don't go around saying "England" when you mean "Britain" or "UK",
eventually you'll /really/ get someone miffed... ;-)

But beyond that, though we don't win any medals that doesn't mean that
BASI folk don't know what they're talking about, and they go and get
their teaching in Norway, which /does/ have something of a history in
the sport...

Further, the way to /really/ screw technique is with a Nordic Track
machine! ;-/

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK