Old February 21st 04, 12:55 AM
John Smith

For me, whippets were what we inhaled from the can of whip cream when
all that was left was the whoosh and no cream.

On 2004-02-10, klaus penned:

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

Whee! I did my first double black ever yesterday. Main Street at
A-Basin. I'm told that, as double blacks go, it's not that high on
the "pucker factor" -- but that's okay. It was a good confidence
builder, and it was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.

Major congrats... be careful.. next thing you know you'll be asking
about Dynafit vs. Fritschi. And Whippets.

That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, as I have no idea what you're
talking about. So now I have to ask: what are Dynafit, Fritschi, and
Whippets?

I only know Dynafit in a ski context. It's a custom liner. I have some and I
swear by them. Once your stock liners pack out and you boots don't fit like
they used to you should get some too.

IIRC Whippets where the Nitrous cartridges we'd fill balloons with and
inhale for a buzz in my younger days. Chances are, that's not what's being
referred to here.

Matt