Old January 17th 04, 12:58 AM
klaus

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

If it weren't for the honeymoon, we could certainly swing the
Utah trip.

Frame that and hang it on the wall.

That's what being DINKs is all about, right?

I have no idea. Even when I was married it was SINK. Now it's just
NK. Guess you could call it ZINK.

Not sure I understand what you mean about cousin-aunt-sister-wife.

Bless you. There is hope.

She's not my wife, that's for sure!

So would that make you innocent, naive, or just haven't been to Utah much?

I would think she's a quick learner, but she tends to be more into
"powered" sports (jetskis and whatnot) than the "self-propelled" stuff.

In that case, I have a coupon for some free Duracells I have no use
for, that she is more than welcome to..

-klaus