Old October 19th 03, 01:10 AM
Alan Baker

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 5:31 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 10/18/03 2:31 PM:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:23:40 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff
at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:21 PM:

,clipped

4.49 years. busy, busy, busy

4.49 years. You're still an asshole.

Yes, more circular reasoning.

*That* is what got you into this jackpot in the first place, Scott.

Wrong. You and your friends being assholes got me into this in the first
place.

Bzzzzzt.

People finally deciding they didn't have to put up with a pompous ass
such as yourself is what got you into thisl.

Oh, so people finally deciding they wanted to take over the goodies through
the use of defamation, stalking, harassment, death threats, and the like is
MY fault?

"take over the goodies"? What hell is that supposed to mean?

As I was saying about a pompous ass lying from his computer and
participating in a criminal conspiracy of lies?

Sorry, sonny. I'm not a participant in *any* kind of conspiracy. All I
know about you and your bull**** you *yourself* have shown me.

Tell ya what, coward. I'll be up at Whistler several times this year, you
can find out for yourself how pompous I am.

Happy to. Wanna race while you're there?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia