Old March 16th 04, 08:51 AM
FrontRunner

Default Park City Nordic

Not sure about conditions, but white pine is on a golf course so should be
no problem to start before they open. It is golf course skiing, but with
the altitude it is harder than it looks. I am sure you can call ahead (link
below)
Soldier hollow is about 45 min away and should still have snow and much
better trails.

http://www.onthesnow.com/UT/nordicreport.html
"Dean Slyter" wrote in message
I'm going to Park City next week and I plan to bring my nordic skis. Will

be able to ski or will all the good snow be gone? Where should I ski at?
Will White Pine Nordic, in Park City, let me ski at 7am when they don't

open
until 9am?

Thanks for the info.

Dean