Old January 6th 11, 10:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
jonathan.gogan

Default Zermatt Dec 30th

Cliff;
Please tell us what you did in the end as many of us have been in similar
situations
I have begged/bought a place on a Dutch tour coach going from, I think Lyon
to La Plagne or some such unlikely airport/resort after a privately booked
holiday and an unscheduled aircraft diversion (and learnt en-passant that
the Dutch holidaymaker gets classy sandwiches and bottled water en-route as
standard).

Jon.

"clifforp" wrote in message

Hi guys,

I am due to go to Zermatt Dec 30th, arriving on 22.25pm Easyjet flight.
Hotel booked and everything ..... obviously my own fault but i thought
somehow a train or bus would be going. Looks like no buses or trains run
that late unfortunately Sad

Anyone know of a relatively painless way to get from Geneva to Zermatt
around that time like spare seat in minibus or car or coach or anything
:-) ? any help at all is much appreciated

Many thanks

(* i've tried to change my flight to earlier time and also cancel the
hotel ... but neither were possible)

--
clifforp