Old March 21st 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 20, 8:15*pm, downhill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
I feel sorry for you, too, Scott. Not a lot, but a little.

Face it: you got played. You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Is this like if a bamboo falls in a groove do you hear it.

No, it is like a dumb**** trying to cover up his cowardice by coming
up with a laughable, ridiculous, transparent excuse for his cowardice.

The pleasure derived from proving a lair is a lair is what?

I thoroughly enjoy proving you to be a liar, dumb****. Too bad you
are such a pathetic liar that you can't enjoy the sport.
But here is a clue, which you are too stupid to understand. You
freaks keep trying to prove I'm lying, and you never do, while you lie
your asses off to try to drag me down to your level. You think
everybody lies like you do. Typical of pathological liars.

what is the purpose of playing a mentally deficient person, how can you
make an impact if he would not listen to a court order from the US legal
system

There you go again, lying your ass off. Mentally deficient of you.