Old September 18th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's About Time

On Sep 18, 12:39 am, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 8, 1:08 am, BrritSki wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:58 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article 4AqEi.137266$fJ5.115250@pd7urf1no,
Norm wrote:
I trust you 2 freeloaders remembered to invite someone who is able to pick
up the tab?
What makes you think we're freeloaders? You've been reading too much bull****
on r.s.a. I assure you I am not posting this from my mother's basement. She
is making a bank deposit for me in the morning. It's just to save me a trip
to the bank. There is no Wells Fargo in JH. The nearest Wells Fargo is 50
miles south of here. She can transfer funds with a phone call.
Goodness, isn't technology wonderful !
I've been doing that for at least 15 years...

I'm sure Scott has plenty of money.
I'm not, unless he just cashed in a San Diego Catholic cheque (if he
didn't, I bet he's down there trying to figure out how to scam some of
that payout).

I have plenty of money. What makes you bring up
finance? Hell, with market volitility IBM was only off a couple of bucks a pop
today, and the Dow is down 2 1/2% on the day. You poor assholes that are
waiting to retire before you go skiing are on the wrong track. You're wasting
your life. Go buy a ski pass.
Waiting to retire? I have already retired twice. I just keep getting
better offers.
Yeah, I retired almost 3 years ago to a villa in the foothills behind
the Italian Riviera. With pool. All paid for and shared with my wife
with whom I celebrate 30 years of marriage this year as well as our 60th
birthdays.

Only a 5 hour drive max. from all the top Alpine ski resorts, arguably
the best skiing in the world, but I have other things in my life besides
skiing, like friends and family, so I don't have a season pass, I just
ski when I want and where I want.

What pathetic lies and defamations. How desperate. Shame the
supposed bishop you supposedly met didn't see this crap:

Wrong poster super brain.

I was wondering if you had met a bishop recently also.