Old January 30th 06, 03:02 PM

"Jecka" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am currently taking an Advertising class and my current assignement
is to design an advertisment for a snowboard only mountain. As I am
reletively new the the sport I wanted to get some input as to what in
an advertisment would get your attention. Are there any key phrases or
ideas revolving around the sport that I should incoporate into this ad?

Any input offered is greatly appreciated.

I'd say anything that says "FREE" or "DISCOUNT" is a pretty good start. If
it were a snowboard only mountain, then that would get my attention.

"Screw Taos, now you've got *your* own."

Anything remotely rebellious.