Old May 13th 05, 09:41 PM
Vincent Walker

On 5/13/05 5:14 PM, in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.78702141ad40eef357c3e4b44f71c20f@1116 018890.nulluser.com,
"ClarenceDarrow" wrote:

snip

Vinnie, Vinnie.
Get help.
It scares the hell out of me that a certified lunatic like you will have
access to medications

Lovely Scott, I see you haven't changed a bit. I haven't been in here in
months. A couple of people forwarded me some of your very astute
detective work. Let me, though, remind you that I did threaten you when you
continued to spread your nasty little fabrications about my alleged past.
But being the cowering little bully, you are, you immediately backed-off
(Ask Dave from Nashville). For the record, I have never said that I was
hospitalized, you came up with that little ditty when I finally got fed up
with your borderline nasty behavior.

Now, I would like for a little clarification about this little drug remark
(which is interesting considering you know absolutely nothing about my
ICU/Clinical work or the fact that I am a member of the national Nursing
Honor Society etc. etc. and you have NO idea about my professional
references and are over 3000 miles away). Are you implying that I am a drug
abuser (I'm required to take numerous drug tests along with the rest of the
staff) or are you implying that I steal controlled substances (which are
tightly controlled/inventoried during each and every shift). You had better
think very carefully about your answers because if you answer the wrong way,
your license WILL be finished, period. THIS IS A THREAT because nothing
would please me greater than to legally destroy any perceived legitimacy you
think you have. The ball is in your court.