Old July 3rd 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Total Body Automation

On Jul 3, 9:08*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
Interesting moment caught on tape; see the spinning camera shot toward
the end of the clip,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreDL2Zshvw

As a cameraman, I suppose to keep the lead skier in the picture, and
when I formation ski with someone as a "wingman," I usually duplicate
the lead skier's every move, so, when he spun I followed suit and not
realizing I was holding the camera.

"Mind thinks, body moves," total body automation.

Gapper troll,
IS

Is that how you spend your days on the slopes ? It's almost as if you
spend more time going horizontal to the ''fall-line'' then you do
actually going down it.