Old November 20th 05, 02:25 AM

Mike wrote:
I second LeeD's comment: that's some very insightful recommendations!
Thanks a LOT Lonerider.

Bit dissapointed about the Radon... here is a question: for a given
shoe size of a boot, are all boots made approximately equal size, or
would some boots be shorter or have a different tip that would somehow
offset the fact the Radon is relatively narrow?

Thanks Again All,
Mike

Some boots have a smaller footprint than others. For example, the DC
Park Boot is said to have a footprint at least 1 size smaller than boots
of the same size of other models. I've been seriously considering a
pair like this, because my size 13 boots are awfully big.

Rick