Old November 19th 05, 12:04 AM

Default Flow Amp 9 Binding: Should I?

Hello Folks,

I'm a relatively experienced rider, 4 seasons under my belt. I'm a big
guy (210lbs) with big feet (12-13) that easily get uncomfortable. I'm a
Freerider (?), don't venture into the park... just like to carve up the
slope, picking up a bit speed here and there and just plain cruize. So
shopping around the local shops and net I've picked out a few boards:
- Salomon Transfer, 163cm
- Burton Triumph
- Atomic Endless
- Atomic Radon, 169cm (I think I like this one best)
Any suggestion on these is much appreciated...

.... but, let's get to the topic of my post: bindings. I want something
comfy and easy to strap into. Would You guys/girls recommend the
unconventional Flow bindings? Specifically (as I found these at a local
retailer), the Amp 9 bindings? These are "labeled" as Freestyle and
"offer more flexibility" -- I have a feeling that as a Freerider with
an all-mountain (Radon) board, this is actually something I DON'T want.

Again, any suggestions on a package (in particular the Flow binding)
are much appreciate.

Thanks,
Mike