Old March 25th 20, 11:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy First Day Of Spring

[Default] On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:27:20 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 03/24/2020 12:17 PM, Harvard Horvath wrote:

Try the Smuckers Red Plum Jelly. It's one of my favorite jellies.
We had a plum tree so we had plenty of plums. A lot of which was used
to make plum brandy, (slivovitz.)

I bought some at Walmart (it's hard to find -- I had to order it) to
make plum sauce for my homemade mushu pork. OK, but definitely not the
same.

Grandma also made plum pudding, which was a lot like fruitcake, but better.

Smuckers Red Plum jelly is easy to find on Amazon. Too bad you can't
get slivovitz on Amazon.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath