Old February 20th 20, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Doing the Ikon Shuffle

[Default] On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:51:04 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

just like your buddy Pussy Fart, I am betting.

How much you want to bet? I'll take all you have to lose.
I drive the Vathmobile between Detroit and Toledo all the time and
nobody ever stops me.

Sure. Provide verifiable ID. Now brag some more about what a
coward you are. Holy ****, you drive between Detroit and Toledo.
I am so impressed.
Hey, I just drove between Dear Valet and Sun Valley.

So you say. Got any proof? Pics? A gas receipt? An expired lift
ticket? You got nothing. You were in jail the whole time.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath