Old January 16th 20, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:02:47 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 8:12:39 AM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:31:29 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.

I think I took one of them courses in applied mayhem. I had training
at Fort Bragg, at the JFK Special Warfare Center. But all I remember
about the class was golfing all day and spending my nights at the
Officer's Club. I guess I should have stayed for the advanced class.
I could have got better at bowling. And for the senior class, I could
have been a professional shuffle board player.

I suppose that's how Trunky got his training in tennis.

I was never trained in tennis. Just started playing.

It shows. I suppose you are a poor player who loses to mediocre
players. Otherwise you would be bragging about all the events you
went to and all the trophys that you fill your trophy cases with.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath