Old January 13th 20, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:00:33 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

You're bragging about being a coward again. Change your diapers.

Is that your only answer? You're a ****en broken record.

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

I'm sure
you heard of Albert Einstein. He had some views on time travel.
Everybody knows you can't get there before you left.

Everybody knows you are a dickless diaper wearing coward.

Tell that to some astronauts I know, or truck drivers, and the mob
that was standing in Times Square on Dec 31. And I don't wear
diapers.

I noted that you were a Star Trek fan so you should know about
tachyons, tardyons, and photons. Einstein showed us that these do not
mix. Einstein also invented warp drive.

I am not a Star Trek fan. Nerds like you are fans

I'm proud to be called a nerd. Tell that to Bill Gates and Mark
Zukerberg. (They both went to Harvard so I'm in a good group.)

and wear stupid Iron Diaper costumes.

Only on Halloween.

Nobody is going to show up anyplace that you say.

How true. No one has the balls. Never have, never will.
You accidentally told the truth, you are slipping.

You are lying all
the time. You have no passport. You can't get into Canada. I can go
anywhere I want. I can go into Canada, Mexico, Europe, Park Place,
the Boardwalk, Oriental Avenue or anyplace. BTW, I'm going to a
multi-million dollar mansion on Sunday morning. It's called a Church.

I was in a church on Wednesday evening singing.

Are you serious? That's one lie that is so transparent. No church
has services on Wed evening. Nobody would show.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath