Old September 19th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Is the tree Sonny Bono hit still there?

On Sep 19, 6:18*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

Most of time, "Black Diamond Speed" is pretty slow or the last thing is
to be on the edge of out of control, it is always an exercise if one's
technique is down pat, or find out if the slope and snow conditions has
found faults in one's mechanics.

I agree with your statement about "BDS" being "slow". I think that
what I think of "BD" it's really what is labeled double BD or Red. So
even slower. But the rest of my comment was an expansion on the topic
not a rebuttal.