Old September 18th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

Default Is the tree Sonny Bono hit still there?

wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:50:50 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Considering how many death threats you guys have made, I'm shocked
that you have not paid a tree to kill me.

Not a tree, but I've got a hockey stick that wants the job.

Kewl. Horvie makes anther threat. Anytime, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.

If you knew what a hockey stick was, you wouldn't be laughing,
asshole.

I'm from Detroit, dumbass. I grew up with a hockey stick.

I'm from Deseronto. We make the ****ers there. Don't **** with me about
hockey doobie-ass. I am CANADIAN.

Vote for Palin-Brown dumbass. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe