Old November 4th 03, 04:15 PM
Ace

Default Andorra

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:35:08 +0000 (UTC), "AEC"
wrote:

Could people please advise on where the most challenging skiing is in
Andorra? We're going for a weekend. I appreciate most of andorran skiing
falls into the easy/intermediate category, but would appreciate a few tips
on more challenging slopes.

Hook up with the Ski Club rep, who'll be able to find the most testing
slopes around (at least over xmas, when it'll be me). Not been there
before, but it doesn't usually take too long to find them :-)

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)