Old November 21st 19, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:46:05 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

Says the huge loser who makes up war stories lies about me,

What lies? Who believes your story that you went to Vietnam in April 1972, as a college journalist (ROFL!) saw heavy combat, was wounded twice. However you never showed any secondary source of your battle, no bylines of your reporting, etc. There wasn't enough US Army infantry to support any "Forward Fire Base" in April 1972.

So what is different between your fantasy and Peter Lemon's CMOH citation?

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

It is funny, that you didn't even get a unit citation or acknowledgement for your CMOH equivalent in heroics?

I mean your training in Advance Mayhem would had come in handy..