Old November 20th 19, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:42:09 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
Show up and prove you are a man.

Why don't you show up where I live, and show that you are a man?

I have no grudge against you. You showed to be a pathetic lonely person, who lives in a fantasy world. If you have a problem with me, you need to find me, not the other way around.

It is all one big Potemkin Village, one big charade. You are the person with the problems, or feel that if you get criticized, you need to resort to physical violence..

So, you are the person wanting to commit physical violence, you better find me..

Loser..

Anyway, you are a huge loser for making up war stories lies. You have never been to Vietnam, during the Vietnam War or afterwards, it is that obvious. Yeah your imaginary bullet wounds, and imaginary grenade explosions.. What a creep..