Old November 20th 19, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:11:30 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

You can't answer, because you don't know, nor you are afraid that you will be caught in your lies.. it is that simple.

I can answer. All you have to do is show up in person. You have never had the balls, and never will.

You have answered in the past. Guess what? you were lying.

https://themedalofhonor.com/medal-of...er-vietnam-war

This basically word by word what you wrote in the past.

I don't need to show up, nor do I feel like showing up to a bunch of moldy tennis courts, to deal with a weird psychopath..

I guess you have to find me, and show me this information that you were a CMOH equal in combat, and that your imaginary war tale on your imaginary Fire Support Base, with your imaginary high school buddies actually happened.

What is so sad and pathetic, is that for years you could had come clean, but instead you threatened people who even questioned your idiotic story...

YOU are making up YOUR fantasies, because you are a schizophrenic manic depressive stalker.

I am not making up fantasies, Scooter, I am actually quoting from the history books..

https://history.army.mil/html/books/...H_Pub_91-7.pdf
https://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Docum..._1971-1973.pdf.

You could had ended this idiocy long ago, however you are too afraid to admit that you lied about something, that actually can get you in serious trouble. When a bunch of Vietnam Veterans asked you about your idiotic lies, they just mocked and laugh at you. No one believes you, including yourself..