Old November 20th 19, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

There is no evidence to back up your claim. I have evidence.

There is no evidence out there to support your fantasy and lies, Scooter.

Simple Question, what do you have to do as an accredited Journalist in South Vietnam and and gain support from the US MACV?

There is plenty of material about this time of the Vietnam War in 1972..

https://history.army.mil/html/books/...H_Pub_91-7.pdf

" General Abrams, with only two American combat brigades left in the country, could influence the ground fighting only at the margins."

The North Vietnam Easter Offensive started on March 30th 1972. So I highly doubted that you flew into Saigon, got your Press Card, (I doubt you don't even know how this took place) got a Helicopter to a combat area.

It just didn't happened, Scooter, your lies are that bad..

So, if you want to continue this charade. What is the Division, Battalion and Unit that you were embedded with, during this firefight at a Fire Support Base in Vietnam in April 1972?

You can't answer, because you don't know, nor you are afraid that you will be caught in your lies.. it is that simple.

ooter can't answer very basic questions about Vietnam and the Vietnam War, or he can't remember anything about his combat time in Vietnam. Asking him, what was the name of the Fire Support Base, the Province in South Vietnam, the Corp Region, the US Division that he was attached to, only gets threats and profanity from Scooter.

Scooter made up his fantasies.

Teddy, Teddy. YOU are making up YOUR fantasies, because you are a schizophrenic manic depressive stalker who hates taking his meds. Allow me to throw in some profanity, too. You are insane. Go **** yourself. SHOW THE POST, TED!!!!!!
Tennis today? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA