Old November 20th 19, 02:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Sodomite, are the statements below true? Yes or no.

"I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters."

Everything after "I lived next to the SEAL training base" is a lie. Scooter has never been to Vietnam. Look at Scooter as a psychopath, and enoys lying and making up fantasies.

He can't even keep his story straight, He went to Vietnam as a Dare by some SEALS, which turned into flying into to see some drafted high school buddies at a "Forward Fire Base". When called on it, he has stated, "I never mentioned anything about artillery", (Forward Fire Bases=Fire Support Bases, which the main purpose is to give artillery support to US Armed Forces and South Vietnamese troops (ARVN=Army of the Republic of Vietnam) for military offensives)

His fantasies about seeing military combat, are word by word of a Congressional Medal of Honor Winner.

The problems for Scooter and his lies.

-The War in 1970, the Peter Lemon won his Congressional of Honor (At a Fire Support Base) was much different than in 1972 the year that Scooter made up his lies about being in Vietnam, when the US pulled out most of their combat troops, and mainly had military advisors on the ground supporting. If there were "Forward Fire Bases", they were manned by ARVN personnel, with a possibly, a US Commission officer there as an advisory role. So, Scooter wouldn't be flying into a "Forward Fire Base", because there wouldn't be US combat soldiers in them

-There is no evidence whatsoever that US infantry had some heavy firefights with the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) at Fire Support Bases/Forward Fire Bases in April 1972. (by this time in the Vietnam War, the Viet Cong were wiped out, so NVA troops were the main backbone for the North Vietnam Side) There was very heavy fighting, with the NVA's Easter Offensive, but the main US support was airpower, not US troops on the ground. I doubt US MACV, (Ie the US Military Command in South Vietnam) would allow any Journalist to fly to major combat areas during the Easter Offensive, it was probably too risky, especially by Helicopter.

There is no evidence of a Scott Spittal as a journalist in Vietnam, or that any "College" journalist in Vietnam in April 1972. College Journalists have to get accreditation from a Media Company, College Newspaper are training grounds, not places where they spend a huge amount of money to send a trainee to a major combat area. Any journalist have to abide by the rules enforced by the MACV. I doubt Scooter even knows those rules.

Scooter could easily for years show some secondary sources to show he was right, and everyone else was wrong. He cannot do this, because there is none. His lies are that bad and pathetic.

Scooter can't answer very basic questions about Vietnam and the Vietnam War, or he can't remember anything about his combat time in Vietnam. Asking him, what was the name of the Fire Support Base, the Province in South Vietnam, the Corp Region, the US Division that he was attached to, only gets threats and profanity from Scooter.

Scooter made up his fantasies.