Old November 16th 19, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5:23:56 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 2:03:01 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:05:39 AM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Yes, here it is! Published 20 years ago today. Not much has changed since then, except of course that Bert and Scott are no longer friends.

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...st%20Amendment.

Quote: "Abraham's rejoinder: 'I had hoped that I would never have to carry a weapon again. As I write, I just finished dressing for my normal Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster... I hope you are worrying, because I have no intention of forgetting what you have done to me, and no intention of forgiving.'"

Holy ****. No surprise you repost one of the most despicable, dishonest, and incompetent jobs of reporting I saw in the whole ****show. Made me embarassed to be a journalist. How telling that the reporter never tried to contact either me or Bert, which means the dumb**** swallowed whole all the ridiculous lies you freaks told. Sort of a Fox News job on rsa. Laughable, disgusting, and of course, your kind of reporting: repeat the lies of pathological liars and call it fact.

What specifically is incorrect in this article, Schattie?