Old October 11th 19, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Trunky's road trip

[Default] On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:51:44 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 3:42:43 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:39:53 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbUc5nsAPTo

It would be awesome if this video would actually happen to Trunky!

Had a lovely time, didn't bother to check in to **** with you pathetic freaks.
Why ruin a good time by reminding myself of the pathetic, disgusting,
despicable assholes of the world?

You would know. You're the one in prison.

Only time I have been in prisons is to work or take AA meetings
to the inmates. Obviously, didn't work for you.

You take AA meetings to the inmates? You make up the stupidest
bizarre stuff imaginable.

Only fantastical story is the one you made up, idiot.

What story would that be?

Pretty much anything you post.

Ketchum was lovely.

You've never been east of Mt. Ranier.

Wherever that is. Some two hundred foot bump in Michigan?

I could see it out my front door at Ft. Lewis. Don't tell me you
never heard of it.

Snowing when I left yesterday.

According to the news, it was a blizzard.

Uh, duh. When there is a blizzard, it is snowing. Damn, you're stupid.
And it wasn't a blizzard when I left, just a few flakes.

I had a lovely trip, spent a couple days poking around the
Owyhee region and camping out before three days of luxury,

During a blizzard?

On the way to Ketchum, idiot. Gorgeous weather.

During a blizzard?

How drunk are you?

Not enough. But I can handle my booze. I can leave the bar stool
anytime I want. You alcoholics have to be thrown out.

great meals, and good times in Sun Valley.
I'm going skiing there this year.

Yer lying.

Show up and find out. Oooops, that balls thing again. Change your diapers.

Neither of you are ever going to visit that wonderful town.

I've been there. I got pictures to prove it.

Post a picture of your ID.

Its on my Linkedin page. I got two more job offers today.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath