Old September 17th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is the tree Sonny Bono hit still there?

On Sep 17, 1:29*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*nogodforme wrote:
Someone needs to bust the myth that a James Bond style hit squad
killed him. * That's just ridiculous.

* You know how much the tree was paid that tried to kill Tony Danza at
Deer Valley?!?! *There is alot of money for sub alpine trees to commit
murder of B-celebrities. * *Firs get more than Ponderosa Pines, because
of the ethno discrimination.

Considering how many death threats you guys have made, I'm shocked
that you have not paid a tree to kill me.