Old April 11th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier

Default great skiing

lal_truckee wrote:
Spring has sprung, corn abounds, wear your sun screen or burn your nose
off.

Having some wonderful days recently. Hell, wonderful days all season long.

Still 135 inches at the mid mountain stake - checked it myself yesterday.

I'm not too sad that I didn't make a western trip
this year. The skiing has been great around here
too. We can't claim 135" base, but we are still
measuring in feet, so there is plenty of cover.
The corn was great yesterday. We skied Ovation
top to bottom several times yesterday. The wonder
of this is that the cliff at the top is closed
for years at a time.

The sad part is that April 20 is the last day for
lift-served at Killington. There will be plenty of
cover. Perhaps we can hike for our turns.

Lessee, there is John who gets passes to Sugarbush
one for every day he works for Vt Adaptive Ski & Sports.

They will be open at least to Cinquo de Mayo.