Old January 18th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default Tignes accommodation location

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:48:55 -0000, Paul S squeezed out the following:

Anyway I'd like to pick your brains again if I may - we're off to Tignes
next week and, as there are 10 of us in the group, I thought I'd ask for
some advice about the restaurants in Lavachet - recommendations for good
places for lunch (we have a couple of learners that won't be straying too
far in the first couple of days) and for our evening meal out would be
gratefully received

Le Brasero - http://www.brasero.co.uk/

It's ski in and ski out from the Lavachet nursery slopes, good food,
warm welcome. Recommended.

--
Colin Irvine