Old January 22nd 11, 12:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Ben Kaufman

Default was Swix V100/V110 kick or glide wax

I tried the swix site and googling it without success. Trying to determine if
two small cylindrical containers bearing labeling Swix V100 and V110 (humidity
difference) were kick or glide wax. I was cleaning out some old stuff and they
were the original (supposedly) glide waxes "thrown in" with my waxless XC
starter set from the early 1990s. I was told to cork them down but they never
worked too well and I opted for max waxx. Just curious if that (mainly) alpine
ski shop knew what they were doing.

Thanks.

Ben