Old March 20th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default All-mountain free skiing

Armin wrote:

I like the flapping arms thing though. Reminds of of how my daughter
skied when ske was about 6 years old. ;-)

Been decades since my kids were on development team at 4,5,6 etc, but I
still enjoy watching the d-team snowbugs flying around the mountain with
their coaches; making wild turns, leaping off moguls, plunging into
powder, and always with the grin and the arms flapping and the poles
going every which-away. Priceless.

I think maybe "taichiskiing" is in touch with his inner child.