Old March 20th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

Default All-mountain free skiing

On Mar 20, 3:13*pm, Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEpPBnud7jc

Ah, I see you've given up on flatboarding and reverted to plain old
skiing ...

Yes, I do detect some edging there. * I don't know that I'd call this
"plain old skiing", but it's well within the norms of what I see on a
regular basis.

Everytime Itchy posts a video I have to remind myself of this:http://www.breakthroughonskis.com/Pa...n/instruction1...

//Walt

I don't know if I'd call it "All-mountain free skiing "... sure looks
like an intermidiate on-piste run to me. I always thought that "All-
mountain free skiing " involves off-piste skiing, but hey, that's just
me. YMMV.

I like the flapping arms thing though. Reminds of of how my daughter
skied when ske was about 6 years old. ;-)

Armin