Old March 20th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default All-mountain free skiing

taichiskiing wrote:
Twobuddha is a boring person, at least as a persona on the 'net goes,
and you guys (you know who you are) keep him entertained for all these
years? You guys must be boring as hell as he does. Need a helping hand
to get out of the predicament? Maybe some all-mountain free skiing
helps,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEpPBnud7jc

Ah, I see you've given up on flatboarding and reverted to plain old
skiing ...

Did you catch my replay re Alpine Meadows? I'll look it up and repeat
the pertinent portion below:

lal_truckee wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:

I heard that Alpine Meadows offers $10 lift ticket for local
pass holders on Thursdays, is that true? If it is, maybe I go Alpine
Meadows to check it out one of these days.

Not Alpine Meadows - Homewood is doing that offer. Homewood is closing
middle of next month on a fixed date, and is trying to jack up midweek
skier numbers until then.

Alpine is selling a full remainder-of-the-season pass March 30 for $139.
They plan to close with the snow, probably late May. $139 is usable
toward full pass next year.

Anyway, if you're coming let me know...