Old January 26th 05, 02:53 PM
Neil Gendzwill

todd wrote:
On a side note - I looked at my ski coat this year and noticed several
horizontal lines on the back of it. Didn't think much of it until I
looked at an old coat I was going to sell on ebay and noticed the same
thing. Took me a bit to figure it out, but the lines are from tree
branches scraping my back. (stiff branches or sap I suppose)

Heh. A good pair of kevlar gloves is useful, too - I often find myself
knocking branches out of the way, or in some cases grabbing onto them
for a little assisted redirection/braking.

Neil