Old November 22nd 04, 10:40 AM
John Elgy

Pip Luscher wrote:
I'm going to Les Arcs next year with an effectively novice partner.

I gather that they use the Ski Evolutif system there. Is this standard
or does it have to be booked specifically? How good is it?

We have already booked her lessons (ESF, I think) so we will find out
eventually anyway, but any info would be useful.

My nephew learned to ski with the ESF in Arc 2000 last year and made
realy fast progress. I don't think they used the Ski Evolutif system,
but they did take care to move the pupils between classes to suit their
rate of learning and ended up with confident competent skiers.

John