Old August 25th 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Wild Week on the East Coast

On Aug 25, 9:52*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:50*am, down_hill wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
We're sitting in my sister's house on Oak Island, NC outside of Wilmington.

* *A couple of days ago, we felt the VA earthquake and tomorrow we're
going to

* have to vacate because of Irene. *We were going to sit it out but the
forecast

changed from 1-2 inches of rain to almost 6 and wind speed forecasts
have increased from 60 to almost 100. Time to go.

The storm is going to follow I95 up the coast. Current projections show
the eye passing right through nassau county on Long island. Glad I am on
top of a hill.

Winds are generally stronger on hilltops.

Hilltops also seem to have an effect on the cowards of rsa: even
though I've set twenty or so meets on mountains, none of them have
ever shown up. Makes them even more cowardly.
Speaking of cowardly, Contact Info?
BWHAHAHAHAHA, etc.