Old January 1st 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

Default Skiing Jan 23 or 29 2011

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 18:00:11 -0000, "Howard Morgan"
wrote:

Hi All

I would love to go skiing on either of the above dates. I'm an intermediate
skier, ski mostly RED runs. The areas I'm looking at are France - Flaine, La
Plagne or Italy the Milky Way

I'm 62 years old widower and would love somebody to ski with - Male or
Female

Well, yo ucould always try joining the Ski Club - there are leaders in
34 resorts including both your French choices and several in the Milky
Way region
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/ski....aspx?show=all
There's detailed info elsewhere on the site about skiing with the
leader, but in effect there's both a program of planned activities and
the chance to meet up with fellow members and often to ski with them
when not with the leader.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/