Old February 12th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default anyone recommend good wrist braces?

wrote:

i fractured my radius falling back onto my wrist. can anyone
recommend a good brand of wrist braces to prevent this happening
again? i will pay a bit more for good quality

By all accounts, the "No Gomer" wrist guard is the best made, providing
beefy wrist and thumb protection that fits over top of your gloves.
They were originally made by a couple of doctors in Quebec who then sold
their interest to Auclair Sports. You'll have to contact them directly
to find a retailer. Here's the link:

http://www.auclairgloves.com/products.cfm?uid=167

Google "no gomer" to find quite a few glowing reviews/testimonials, and
also frustration that they aren't more easily available.

Neil