Old December 5th 05, 03:12 PM

BrritSki wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

BrritSki wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

foot2foot wrote:

Glad to see you're awake.

Glad to see you're still committed to treating others in a
discussion with respect, regardless of whether they agree with you
or not.

PKB

Another andiron heard from!

You started it with the "intellectual dishonesty" stuff. I responded in
similar vein and then apologised. Haven't heard anything back from you
though. Can you spell hypocririt ?

I can; apparently you can't. Your apology was fine, but then you had to
follow it up with a crude, snide, childish personal remark, greatly
diminishing its value. The effect was much as if you'd written an
apology on a piece of paper and then blown your nose on it before
delivering it. I did acknowledge your apology, such as it was; I don't
know what other kind of "hearing-back" you feel that it deserves.
Perhaps you could elaborate on that.