Old April 15th 04, 12:31 PM
Brian

Default best rollerski T-shirt design?

a few ideas for a phrase:

no snow...no worries.

the season never ends

rollersking, sponsored by the love of skiing and the warmth of summer

no, they are for cross-country skiing.

the main difference is that when you fall on pavement it hurts a heck
of a lot more than it does when you fall on snow.

when I'm going real hard up this hill is not the time to start asking
me questions about rollerskiing

I prefer snow, but this is pretty good too...

Rollerskis - the choice for folks who actually ski during the winter

Buy them from me. I'm your local insert company name rep.

rollerskis are better exercise than your rollerblades, because we use
our upper bodies as well as our lower bodies. To be fair, it doesn't
take a physics genius to figure that out, but if even had to ask the
question perhaps you should pull out a text book and review Newtonian
physics

these are the same boots and poles that I use during the
winter...really.

the reason that I look like I'm in good shape is because I am. Body
by rollerskiing.

It isn't hard to balance on these.

Just because you are going around Central Park for fun, I'm actually
trying to get a good workout so please let me be...

(ok, some of these are a bit cynical. And I haven't even started
rollerskiing this season yet...just wait till July, then I'll think of
a few more phrases)