Old November 9th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
pigo[_2_]

Default Best Deals for Marriotts Timber Lodge or Embassy Suites Tahoe

On Nov 8, 3:28*pm, "W" wrote:
Where are you likely to find the best offers for any hotels near the
Heavenly Gondola near Nevada stateline in South Lake Tahoe? * Mariotts has
locations on either side of the lift. *I believe Embassy Suites is nice and
is next door as well.

I've seen the offers on Expedia, but just want to know if there are better
offers out there.

That's a nice ES. But there are tons of places across the street on
the lake side on those side streets that are practically as close and
I'm sure a fraction of the cost. So if you are looking for a deal, I'd
try one of those. If you are looking for something as nice as the ES,
you're going to have to pay for it.