Old August 1st 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Chuck Stearns[_2_]

Default Cross Country Skiing in october/november

I would check out Whistler/Blackcomb. With the Olympics there in February,
2010, they will likely make snow and have stuff happening. Probably
expensive lodging then as Olympics preparations make scarce housing worse?

"vibrationsbog1" wrote in message
Hi

I'm thinking of going to canada from the first of october to mid
novemeber - are there any places where you can do cross country
skiing? I need a real trail as I am using skate technique.

Thanks, Jakob