Old October 19th 03, 02:30 PM
toddjb

Default Suggestions on a bag for flying?

"Boardin' Fool" wrote in message ...
I'm going to be flying up to Park City early in January. Unfortunately, I
don't have a bag for my gear. I've been looking at the Burton Gig Bag
(cause I don't have a whole lot of money to work with). Is this a good
choice, or should I get one of the higher priced models?

If it is just one trip get whatever.

If you expect more in the future, pay for a bag that'll stay with you.

I have a DaKine wheeled bag and it rocks. I've recommended them to a few
people and everybody loves it. Lots of pockets, removeable pouches, you
can fit all kinds of boards, boots, clothing in there and will love it.
Never had any problems with stability or durability of the bag and it is
padded well to protect your equipment from any hard surfaces.

Check it out, its a great bag.