Old February 25th 04, 03:43 PM
Gene Goldenfeld

Default Near fatal ski incident

I misread. I don't find that model listed anywhere, but presumably that
44 is 44cm, which seems way too narrow for the terrain and distance you
were planning to take and, even more important, the level of ability you
convey in your story.

As I read your replies in this thread, what I keep hearing are the "10
excuses." Routefinding was not your main problem. Learning to think
through the trip in advance was. Take your medicine and move on.

Gene

Me wrote:

The skis were NOT skating skis. There were 210 cm Rossignol Silver 44
skis. They aren't an all out racing ski either.

Kim