Old November 27th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jon[_3_]

Default Concept2 ski machine

On Oct 29, 7:14*am, PatCote wrote:
I use one and think that it is incredible. *

Pat,

Could you say a bit more about the biomechanics of the machine (how it
feels compared with real double-poling), and how it feels on your
back?

I'm coming from experience on the rowing ergometer, which, over time,
started feeling less and less like rowing on the water and started
really irritating my lumbar (I always assumed because of the much more
sudden "catch" compared with being on water). The "slides" they offer
for the ergs helped a bit, but hard to imagine how you could do that
with the SkiErg.

Thanks,

Jon