Old December 6th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Dec 6, 9:20*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:33*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I never made the connection with CHS and Scott. *The school has an
excellent academic record (rated by state testing to be in the top
10%), almost as good as Poway High and the private schools in the
county, and a pretty campus (actually, it's more like one big
building). *Any connection with SA just doesn't compute.

And it didn't cross my mind that you did. Oh well. The funny part is
the coniption he's probably having.

Holy ****. Is Brain Fried Bob so insane, so deranged, so obsessed and
cowardly and bat**** crazy that he thinks I am troubled by his
stalking?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Somebody help me. I'm having a laughing at Thompson coniption fit.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, anybody from CHS reading this deranged asshole? Drop me a line,
would love to hear your opinion of his stalking insanity.
What's that? I don't give a flying **** and neither do you?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA