Old July 6th 05, 10:46 PM
uglymoney

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:58:58 GMT, bdubya
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 20:21:18 GMT, uglymoney
wrote:

http://home.mchsi.com/~uglymoney3/tumble6.jpg

I think that shot works better on its own than as part of a
series....talk about kickin'it New School...."you should SEE the moves
they're bustin' in Iowa these days!"

bw

Your right, that is a great shot. I like how the water little spray
there is in contrast to the next one where I put my feet in. Its
actually an old move, with a new camera that lets him machine gun
expose pictures for basically free. I only posted about 1 in every 5
shots in the series, and that tumble is very fast. Amazing how many
pics these new digi SLR's can snap through. He had a big pack of
storage media that he kept flipping through, as he kept filling them
up. I was too busy to see what they were, but he will be around all
summer so I plan to do some more investigating. The camera was a
Cannon I believe, not a Nikon like Mikey and Astro use.

nate