Old February 22nd 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

Default Odd

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:14:33 -0000, "Paul S" PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK
wrote:

Ahh, memories come flooding back of Skew Bridge dry ski slope in the
Northamptonshire mountains. Couldn't believe how slippy the real stuff was
when we went to Italy (Macugnaga?) the following winter.

Yes, that was my impression - incredibly slippery and my first run on
real snow was down a busy track from the top station of the Gornegrat
railway in Zermatt. My confidence took rather a tumble.

--
-Pip